- CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER: Your Team has 3 months to re-book, if you choose not to re-book, a 50% Cancellation Fee will apply due to loss of work.
- CANCELLATION DUE TO A COVID-19 SHUTDOWN OF YOUR BUSINESS AND/OR SUBURB, THAT HAS BEEN ENFORCED BY THE STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS ONLY: Your Team has 3 months to re-book from the time that the Lock Down is lifted in your Suburb. If you choose not to re-book, a 50% Cancellation Fee will apply due to loss of work. Also, if your Team decides that it is not safe to continue the booking due to Company Policy or personal reasons even though your Business and/or location of Event is not under any restrictions that requires the Event not to proceed, then a 50% cancellation Fee will apply.
- CANCELLATION WITHIN 2 MONTHS OF BOOKING DATE: Your Team has 3 months to re-book, if you choose not to re-book, a 50% Cancellation Fee will apply due to loss of work. We have yet to charge a 50% cancellation fee and have this listed as a safeguard to protect ourselves from misuse of the cancellation policy.
WET OR SEVERE WEATHER
- In the event weather conditions are forecast as potentially severe, Aussie Inflatables reserves the right to rain check or cancel reservation.
- In the event weather conditions are forecast as potentially severe, Aussie Inflatables requires customers to provide a minimum 24-hour notification of customer cancellation due to Wet or Severe Weather to avoid a 25% late cancellation fee. If this has applied to your Booking, customer must re-book within 6 months of original date of Booking, or a 50% cancellation fee will then be charged.
- Once Aussie Inflatables Staff have arrived on-site, Units/Products Hired will be considered Rented & subsequently non-refundable.
- Upon Installation of Unit, Units will be considered rented and subsequently non-refundable.
- In the event weather conditions mean that it is unsafe for Aussie Inflatables to setup the Product Hired (severe Wind or Raining on arrival), Aussie Inflatables reserves the right to rain check or cancel reservation. A 50% Cancellation Fee will apply due to loss of work.
- This policy is limited to justifiable weather cancellations only and does not apply to any other reason for customer cancellation
WET WEATHER POLICY
RAINFALL: IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY WET WEATHER DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR HIRE, WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Remove patrons from the Inflatable
- Turn Inflatables off
- Disconnect the Power Supply
- Cover the Blowers, Extension Leads with our Safety Mats or remove these items and place them in an undercover area.
LIGHTNING: IF THERE IS ANY LIGHTNING ABOUT
- Immediately remove patrons from the Inflatable
- Turn Inflatables off
- Disconnect the Power Supply
- Cover the Blowers, Extension Leads with our Safety Mats
WIND IS AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS ISSUE FOR INFLATABLES. OUR WIND POLICY IS SET IN STONE, IF WIND SPEEDS EXCEED 30KPH THE INFLATABLE MUST BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY. YOU ONLY NEED TO LOOK UP “INFLATABLES BLOWING AWAY” ON YOU TUBE TO UNDERSTAND THE DANGERS INVOLVED WHEN AN INFLATABLE IS NOT SHUT DOWN PRIOR TO STRONG WINDS OCCURINGThe following procedures are to be followed when Winds Reach 30kmp
- Evacuate Inflatables immediately
- Turn off Blowers, disconnect power supply.
- Open zippers to help the Inflatable deflate quicker.
- Before re-entering the Inflatable, please check out the following website to see what the wind speeds for your area are and if the wind speeds will stay below the required Safety Limit.
WILLY WEATHER LINK: https://wind.willyweather.com.au
Once wind speeds have dropped back below the acceptable limits
- 1st check that all Pegs and Tie Down Points are connected and have not be damaged or loosened.
- then Inflatable can be re-connected
- once fully inflated, check to make sure that there is no debris (leaves, branches, other objects) in or around the Inflatable that could be a potential Hazard
- Also again check that all Tie Down Points are still secure.
A FEW THINGS TO BE MINDFUL OF REGARDING WIND SPEEDS
- Our Inflatables are designed to withstand Wind Speeds of up to 38kph
- Our Policy stipulates that the Inflatable must be shut down once Wind Speeds have reached 30kph, do not wait until it has reached 38kph
- 30kph Wind Speeds most likely mean that the Wind Gusts are closer to 40kph
- It only takes one strong wind gust to rip Inflatables from there Tie Down Points
- Once Inflatable has let go from even 1 spot, the rest of the Inflatable is most likely to follow suit.
- There is extremely limited opportunity to do anything once Inflatable has let go, so it is extremely important that you shut off Inflatable before Wind Speeds become an issue.
- If an Inflatable has let go, we ask that you immediately call us.
- An unsecure Inflatable must not be used until we have arrived on site and given such permission.
If we arrive at the destination and there are issues with the location that we are needing to setup, Aussie Inflatables reserves the right to leave the premises and the rentee can be charged 100% of the hire at the discretion of Aussie Inflatables. Reasons for this situation occurring include but are not limited to:
- Uneven Surface
- Ground is too hard for Inflatable to be Safely Secured
- Unsafe Surface (gravel, rocks, dirt)
- No Access to Setup Area
- Underground Irrigation, pipes, electrical Hazards not marked out or Client not sure where or if any Underground Infrastructure lays.
- Power Lines and or other Infrastructure positioned above Setup Area.
- Emergency Evacuation Areas/ exits potentially blocked or compromised.
- No Power Supply within acceptable limits (maximum 40 metres)
- No Water Access within acceptable limits (maximum 20 metres)